THE FASTEST AND MOST EFFECTIVE TATTOO REMOVAL METHOD
If you’re reading this, you’ve probably found yourself in the tattoo regret phase. While tattoos have become extremely popular among all ages, according to the Harris Poll (one of the longest running surveys measuring public opinion in the US), about three in 10 Americans (29%) have at least one tattoo.
With rising popularity, it also stands to reason that there would be higher rates of tattoo regret as well. The same Harris Poll survey also showed that nearly one fourth (23%) of those with tattoos stated that they regret getting one.
WHY DO PEOPLE GET TATTOOS REMOVED?
There are a number of reasons that people decide to remove their tattoos. In fact, it is becoming more and more popular in the competitive working world. The main reasons people decide to remove their ink include:
- A bad-looking tattoo: While there are so many skilled tattoo artists out there, sometimes people end up going to a tattoo parlor without any prior research and end up with an amateur tattoo artist that isn’t any good. Sometimes, poor tattoo work or misspelled words can be covered up or re-worked, but sometimes there’s no option but to have the tattoo removed.
- Faded ink: While today’s tattoo ink holds up a lot better than the stuff used 20 years ago, some tattoos fade over time. Who wants a dull and blurry tattoo?
- Poor tattoo choice: Remember when you wore that horrendous outfit, like every day, when you were 12 years old? But for some reason, you thought you were too cool for school. The same thing happens with tattoo choices. Whether it’s Bugs Bunny, Hello Kitty, or the words “No Regrets” largely tattooed across your forearm, what might have seemed like a good idea at the time, now just isn’t. It’s okay to move on.
- Joining the military: While having a tattoo doesn’t necessarily prohibit you from joining the military there are some tattoos that will not be accepted. All of your tattoos will be assessed during the standard eligibility physical and are subject to approval. Some branches of service are stricter than others, but the location, size and subject matter all play a role.
- Changing or advancing careers: While tattoos have become more and more accepted by society at large, many careers, particularly in the corporate world, still deem tattoos as unprofessional and, sometimes, downright unacceptable. Switching careers or moving up the corporate ladder may require removing tattoos, in order to be accepted and taken seriously.
- Personal choice: Some people just don’t want their tattoos anymore. For a number of reasons, it’s time to move on!
WHAT HAPPENS DURING TATTOO REMOVAL?
When people decide it’s time to get rid of a tattoo, they first do a search about the tattoo removal process. Does it hurt? If is worth it? What does it cost? Does it actually work?
The laser tattoo removal works by select absorption of the light energy of the laser by the tattoo’s ink particles in the skin. This is how the surrounding skin tissue remains unharmed. When the tattoo ink particles absorb the laser light energy, they shatter into smaller ink particles. After each laser treatment, the body’s immune system flushes away the shattered ink. This is why the tattoo removal process takes time and requires a series of laser treatments to shatter more and more of the ink and for the body to flush it away.
PICOSURE: THE LATEST ADVANCEMENT IN LASER TATTOO REMOVAL
PicoSure is fast becoming one of the most popular laser treatments available on the market today. It is a FDA-approved picosecond laser with PressureWave technology. PicoSure’s laser energy bursts are measured in picoseconds (trillionths of a second) and these ultra-short pulses specifically target ink particles much more effectively than traditional Q-switch lasers. Compared to Q-switch lasers (measured only in nanoseconds), PicoSure is more effective on colors that are difficult to remove and ends up requiring fewer treatments.
GET FASTER AND MORE EFFECTIVE TATTOO REMOVALS
If a tattoo is holding you back from getting a job you want or keeps reminding you of past regrets, this newer tattoo removal process might be right for you. With PicoSure technology, the laser tattoo removal process is faster, more effective and safer due to the recent advancement of the Picosecond laser technology.